Kontrapelo: Sa Pula, Sa Puti is a quiz segment that tests players on a wide variety of trivial and academic categories.
In the segment, there are two teams of five players each. One team is "Pula" or the red team, while the other team is "Puti" or the white team.
In each round, one representative from the red team is pitted against a representative from the white team. The host provides a specific category where the question will be based on. Each player has a signaling device, also called a buzzer, to signal in at any time during the question to give an answer.
The first player who presses the buzzer must provide a response to the question in order to be awarded a point. Failure to provide a correct answer or to answer within five second gives the other player an opportunity to respond within three seconds. The first team who gains three points wins and advances to the jackpot round.
The jackpot round is similar to the children's game telephone/pass the message. The first player is given a question, and he/she may either answer the question and whisper it to the next player or pass the question itself to the next player if he/she does not know the answer. The final player must write the correct answer on the touchscreen board in order to win the jackpot prize. The players are given one minute to write down their answer.
- AM or FM (music)
- Araw o Gabi (current events)
- Aso't Pusa (animals)
- Babae o Lalaki (personalities)
- Comedy at Drama (movies/television)
- East or West (places)
- English or Tagalog (spelling)
- Hot or Cold (food/drink)
- Inbox or Outbox (technology)
- Living or Non-Living (things)
- Local & National (election)
- More or Less (Acting Clues)
- Noon at Ngayon (notable events)
- Plus or Minus (mathematics)
- Stop & Go (signs and labels)
- Take It or Leave It (challenge)